Triumverate Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumverate Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners

Go down 
+3
Zondra
wisp
talpsrood
7 posters
AuthorMessage
talpsrood

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-31

TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners Empty
PostSubject: TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners   TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:13 am

First id like to say thank you, to all for your hard grinds and flower gathering.
We did place 3rd in the server competition. A great achievement i'd say, with over 18,000 flowers turned in.
We need to thank DizzyRat, Airadella, and Doobius for they're last minute heroics in putting us over the top to get to the top 3.
A special thanks to our GM, TygerMyst for her time spent turning in the flowers.
The top 3 in the guild comp and prizes are:

1st place: Zondra 600 AP reward
2nd place tigereye 400 AP reward
3rd place GreatRouge3 200 AP reward

Gratz to the top 3 and Gratz to all, job well done

TRI RULES

Klancy
Back to top Go down
wisp

wisp

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners   TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:51 am

Your generosity is so appreciated, and I thank you deeply for it.
This is the most outstanding guild everywhere and anywhere!
Thank you Thank you and Thanks
cheers Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zondra

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners   TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:54 am

Wow
I didn't try to win I was just picking flowers for the best guild and the nicest people I've met whilst playing chaos
Thankyou all
Elly
Back to top Go down
MrsDoobius

MrsDoobius

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners   TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:11 am

WOOT GRATZS!!!!!
Everyone did a awesome job. Team work and just being together is what it is all about. Tri has great people in it. proud to be part of it. cheers cheers cheers
I love you KISSES
Back to top Go down
HoldinMcNeal

HoldinMcNeal

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners   TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:23 pm

Oh Cool! I never saw the announcement about who won the competition but it is great news to hear we got 3rd! YeeHaaa!!! You all are the Best Guildies I have ever known and I'm so proud to be a part of this great group of people! We have more fun together than ANY other guild I've ever been in or known! Thanks for EVERYBODY'S hard work and thoughtfulness in this event and keep up the good work!!

Tri Pride!! Very Happy
Doobius
Back to top Go down
http://doobius40504.angelfire.com/
TygerMyst
Admin
TygerMyst

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners   TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:42 am

This was such great fun Wink To use the strategy of keeping the flowers until right before maintenance was brilliant Smile Who cares if I still have 2400 + abi flowers *looks around in bag, in inventory, in more bags, in more inventories*

Okay, who did I get to keep the flowers for me? Razz
Back to top Go down
Soulslayer1

Soulslayer1

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Flowers   TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:12 am

Id like 2 say ty 2 Tyger for takeing my 100 2 put u guys in third place i believe it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners   TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRI Guild Flower Competition Winners
Page 1 of 1