Triumverate Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumverate Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MistressKali

MistressKali

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes Empty
PostSubject: Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes   Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:12 am

Okay so, Tyger asked me to be the secretary for the two meeting and I figured doing it like this would be so much easier, I just took screenshots of both meetings and typed everything out, taking out the fooling around and kept just the actual meeting stuff. Hope you don't mind it done like this. Embarassed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st Guild Meeting
Attendee's of the 1st Guild Meeting
TygerMyst
MistressKali
Klancy
YahooSerious
Hypocrita
soulslayer1
NightElf55
Darknessdragon
Danieldragon
Sirhenry1
sase
DarkAngelHere
RelaXx
tigereye
AviendhaSedai
Ashon
Mellowbutterfly
Lusankhya
airstar
Khristos
GreatRogue3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guild forums
Council Members: TygerMyst, Klancy, Ashon, RelaXx, tigereye, Zondra, Doobius and Airadella.
Tri Rule of Engagement Manifesto
https://critical.canadian-forum.com/news-f9/the-tre-manifest-t30.htm

++++++++++++++++++++Council Members, Triumverate Manifesto, Rules+++++++++++++++++

TygerMyst> Council members are: Klancy, Ashon, RelaXx, tigereye, Zondra and Doobius.
TygerMyst> At this time, the guild members can now nominate people.
TygerMyst> How many of you have not read the Triumverate Manifesto?
Soulslayer1> me.
Darknessdragon> I haven't.
Danieldragon> I haven't.
TygerMyst> This is what the council believe our guild is about, make sure you take the time to read it.
TygerMyst> One of the things that sets this guild apart is that we believe in helping eachother.
TygerMyst> Even when a guildie masy not like the answer.
TygerMyst> We have lost players over our stand of.
TygerMyst> Max all passives up to the level you want to power level.
TygerMyst> It's not that we don't agree with power leveling..
TygerMyst> The main reason we believe this was is this guild is only as good as it's weakest link.
TygerMyst> Especially when it comes to owning the castle.
TygerMyst> I cannot stress to you how many times people come to me telling me someone is using a hack on them because they kill them too fast.
TygerMyst> and the first question out of my mouth is: 'Are all your passives maxed?'
TygerMyst> Guess what the answer ahs been - every time so far.
TygerMyst> No, the passives ahve not been maxed.
TygerMyst> and guild - I hope you knwo that I love every one of you.
TygerMyst> and I and the council will stand firm on this.
TygerMyst> Because you have invested so much time in your characters.
TygerMyst> to throw it away at level 70 when you are getting owned and cannot sp farm.
TygerMyst> The golden rule is a part of the Triumverate Manifesto.
TygerMyst> I know that there are some guilds and some players that have come and gone from this guild that did not believe this.
TygerMyst> but our guild is one of integrity and loyalty.
TygerMyst> It will remain so - so when you wear the Triumverate tag, please know you represent all of us.
Soulslayer1> Our guild is one big family.
TygerMyst> We have worked very hard through some tough times and we stick together Smile
TygerMyst> now, as Soul pointed out - we are a big family.
TygerMyst> and families sometimes squabble.
TygerMyst> IF you ahve a problem with someone in this guild.
TygerMyst> Please see one of the council and they will help work it out.
TygerMyst> and if they cannot, I will be happy to.
TygerMyst> 3 rules in the manifesto that everyone needs to know and abide by - and I know we all slip up sometimes - this is the guide though.
TygerMyst> 1. The guild chat is PG-13. no racist remarks, stories, ect will be tolerated - and I am proud to say I ahve never seen this nor has it been brought to my attention.
sase> PG-13?
airstar> for older children.
Hypocrita> No cussing ot nasty words.

++++++++++++++++++++Leveling and Sp Farming++++++++++++++++++++

tigereye> Hi all. I just want to say congrats on all the leveling.
tigereye> As you hear Tyger talk about passives, I am going to follow up on it a little.
tigereye> As you know, since the new patch it has been easy to level on major reds.
tigereye> along with boosters and irises.
tigereye> but the most important thing to remember too is the SP cost has increased too.
tigereye> For example: I need 9000 total.
tigereye> If your passives are maxed then sure, level up to when you need to SP farm, but always SP farm.
tigereye> Yes... that's why we need those passives, but most importantly being strong enough for pasives means a strong guild.
Soulslayer1> Yes, like yahoo when you asked how I can solo demons at my level, it's maxed passives.
tigereye> If you're not maxed with all current passives then you put all others in danger when you're partying with them or at a Castle Seige.
tigereye> I would like to say also that I don't always party with groups because then I level better soloing both for exp and sp.
tigereye> but when I do, I need to be strong enough and watch he other's back.. if you know what I mean.

++++++++++++++++++++Alliances+++++++++++++++++

TygerMyst> We are in an alliance with DarknessReborn - that means we do not ks or kill them and they do not us - even in the arena.
TygerMyst> Unless you have made an agreement with the person that you want to fight in the arena.
TygerMyst> Anyone with DarknessReborn over their name is allied.
TygerMyst> If there is a problem with DarknessReborn - please speak to a council member.
tygerMyst> RelaXx is the Triumverate liason with DarknessReborn.

++++++++++++++++++++Events+++++++++++++++++

TygerMyst> Anyone that has ideas to event wise or that will make this guild better, please let the council or I know.
Soulslayer1> Blay ty. Since you said events, I've been waiting for a good date for you all. I got 6 of them listen and I'd like to know which one you guys would want me to host so we can get prizes and set a date.
TygerMyst> next Saturday seems to be a good time for you to do your guild event, Soul.
Soulslayer1> Okay, I got em listed under guild events in the forums. Tell me which you would like to do.

++++++++++++++++++++Announcements+++++++++++++++++

TygerMyst> Please start a thread in the forums with a poll so we can find outt he best times for everyone, Kali.
Soulslayer1> The different timezones is a killer.
TygerMyst> Finally...
TygerMyst> we are having a wedding...
TygerMyst> Kali is getting married in real life.
TygerMyst> and we are going to have a wedding here also.
TygerMyst> and a reception in the guild hall for them.
TygerMyst> Smile
TygerMyst> The wedding will be in Dratan.
TygerMyst> kali will need to tell me the time and day that she and her fiance can get in there.
TygerMyst> and if we can't get there - I will ahve it int he temple of Kali's choice.
TygerMyst> I just wanted to let everyone know that we will now be adding this feature to our guild events.
TygerMyst> We love to get together and celebrate.

++++++++++++++++++++Questions and Answers+++++++++++++++++

SirMufinMonk> Why no positions on council elected?
TygerMyst> Anyone in the guild can reccomend a player int he guild for the council.
TygerMyst> the max number of council members is at 7.
Khristos> I disagree on any election...
SirMufinMonk> But not elected aproved by the oncil only.
Krhistos> This should not be political...
TygerMyst> Yes, that is how the council decided was the best way yo run the guild.
Khristos> We either agree with the administrative structure or find a better guild..
SirMufinMonk> I think there should be council members or member that represent those levels say 45-50 and under.
TygerMyst> That is noted SMM and will come up in out next council meeting.
TygerMyst> That is the way the guild was set up in the beginning.
TygerMyst> and as a council we can talk about looking into a change.
TygerMyst> Is there any other questions?
Mellowbutterfly> I think that we need to be careful to include everyone in the guild in all activities to be fair, such as birthdays. If we do for one, we must do for all.
TygerMyst> Great thought Mellow, we are trying to get everyone to put their birthday in te forum.
MistressKali> Mellow, I have a list on the forums of everyone's birthday's so we can keep track of those at least. People should go and put theirs in there so I can add them.
SirMufinMonk> There should be a time requirement for Guild Membership before holding any position in the guild or on the council.
TygerMyst> but if the do not, I don't know how we can follow through with that.

Second Guild Meeting
Attendee's of the 2nd Guild Meeting
TygerMyst
MistressKali
Hypocrita
tigereye
Khristos
livingwolf
Casseopea

Guild forums
Council Members: TygerMyst, Klancy, Ashon, RelaXx, tigereye, Zondra, Doobius and Airadella.
Tri Rule of Engagement Manifesto
https://critical.canadian-forum.com/news-f9/the-tre-manifest-t30.htm

TygerMyst> I would like to introduce two people that are here.
TygerMyst> tigereye is a council member
Tygermyst> and MistressKali is our secretary.
TygerMyst> Council members are: Klancy, Ashon, RelaXx, tigereye, Zondra and Doobius.
livingwolf> so the higher lvls then
TygerMyst> well, Zondra is not higher level.
tigereye> well I'm not that high.
livingwolf> higher than me.
MistressKali> not too much higher.
Khristos> tiger was not a high level when she joined the council.
TygerMyst> no she wasn't, she's been working very hard.
TygerMyst> as has Zondra.
Tygermyst> Of course when Klancy, DizzyRat and I made the guild, we were in our 20's.
livingwolf> What about what tigereye said first about the guild leveling frequently? Is that a good thing?
MistressKali> The people who are leveling so much should be the people who hav the SP they need first.
livingwolf> yes, sp is important.
MistressKali> We get the SP we need and then plvl to the lvl where we'll need to SP more, that's all.
tigereye> We talked about leveling at the earlier meeting.
tigereye> as long as you ahev all your current passives maxed out you should continue the leveling, but yes, the SP is important.
tigereye> because being a strong guild member means a strong guild.
tigereye> for example - I'm 54 now and have all passives maxed.
tigereye> so now I will level to 55, but from 55 to 56 I will SP.

The rest of the 2nd meeting when much the same as the 1st.
Back to top Go down
TygerMyst
Admin
TygerMyst

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes   Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:20 pm

Excellent work!
Back to top Go down
MistressKali

MistressKali

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes   Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:12 am

Very Happy Thanks. It look a long time because I was getting distracted at first but when I finally started really working on them, they were done fast. ^^

Thanks for getting me to do that, it gave me something to do other than pk in the arena or be tempted to level more. If you need anything else like that done, feel free to ask me Smile I'll always be available to help.
Back to top Go down
ralo

ralo

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes   Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:30 pm

Wow nice work Kali Wink. Sorry i wasnt there Sad
Back to top Go down
HoldinMcNeal

HoldinMcNeal

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes   Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:05 am

Yes - very sorry I wasn't there, too Sad But the notes are great Amanda - good work!! I just want to say I think the guild is in really great shape - just wish the game could keep up with us! Razz It's great to have such a great group of people to play with - never change!!

Have Fun!!
Doobius
Back to top Go down
http://doobius40504.angelfire.com/
ralo

ralo

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes   Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:15 am

Doob i haven't seen you in game for years,where have you been?Razz
Back to top Go down
HoldinMcNeal

HoldinMcNeal

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes   Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:39 pm

ralo wrote:
Doob i haven't seen you in game for years,where have you been?Razz

I've been in Razz I admit since I quit as Mod, and because of some of the circumstances surrounding all that transpired during that time, that I have been off a lot more. I went to see my family for awhile this weekend and wasn't on then, but other than that I've been in 4-5 times this last week. I've hit level 71 and have been SP farming when I am on, since there's not much going on due to summertime and all. Don't worry Ralo I'll be around bro Smile I'd hate to waste all the effort I've put into these toons!!

Take Care & Thanks for the kind thoughts Bro Smile
John aka Doobius
Back to top Go down
http://doobius40504.angelfire.com/
MrsDoobius

MrsDoobius

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes   Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:27 pm

LOL I was at 2 meeting Sad And awesome work dear. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes   Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday July 26th Guild Meeting Notes
Page 1 of 1