Triumverate Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumverate Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im missing Doob and Klancy

Go down 
+2
Soulslayer1
ralo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ralo

ralo

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Im missing Doob and Klancy Empty
PostSubject: Im missing Doob and Klancy   Im missing Doob and Klancy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:45 pm

Where are Doobius and Klancy? They didn't quit right? Sad
Back to top Go down
Soulslayer1

Soulslayer1

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Im missing Doob and Klancy   Im missing Doob and Klancy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:08 pm

Thank u ralo i was gonna do it u beat me 2 it Razz Sleep
Back to top Go down
TygerMyst
Admin
TygerMyst

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Im missing Doob and Klancy   Im missing Doob and Klancy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:02 am

I miss them too Sad
Back to top Go down
HoldinMcNeal

HoldinMcNeal

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Im missing Doob and Klancy   Im missing Doob and Klancy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:45 am

Ralo - Thanks for thinking of Ol Doob enough to make a post about it Smile I swore I wasn't going to quit...I still don't know what I'm going to do, really. I haven't heard from Klancy myself in about, oh, a month now, so I'm not sure when or if I will. I miss you all too, and I'll try to sign on sometime this weekend, maybe late at night so if you're on Ralo, look for me. There are quite a few issues I have with coming back and playing as much as I did in the past, but the friends who have contacted me, or even tried to make contact, such as this post, are worth coming back to see now and then. I hope you know you have some really good friends around here who will make sure you won't have to look for anyone to party or play with. And Ralo - you're a Great Friend and I will Always think very fondly of you. I hope you are all doing well, and I'll see you soon.

John aka Doobius
Back to top Go down
http://doobius40504.angelfire.com/
MistressKali

MistressKali

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Im missing Doob and Klancy   Im missing Doob and Klancy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:07 pm

I miss everyone Sad
Back to top Go down
Soulslayer1

Soulslayer1

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Im missing Doob and Klancy   Im missing Doob and Klancy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:29 pm

*right now group hug guys woot* good 2 hear from u doob *idk kali is loveable 2 Razz just messing kali*
Back to top Go down
MrsDoobius

MrsDoobius

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Im missing Doob and Klancy   Im missing Doob and Klancy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:23 pm

Well it is nice to see your around. Never see you on YIM or in game but, I'm not in as much either. i have a lot to do with both GS ing anf MOD ing now.
I miss talking to you.
Back to top Go down
TygerMyst
Admin
TygerMyst

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Im missing Doob and Klancy   Im missing Doob and Klancy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:25 pm

HoldinMcNeal wrote:
Ralo - Thanks for thinking of Ol Doob enough to make a post about it Smile I swore I wasn't going to quit...I still don't know what I'm going to do, really. I haven't heard from Klancy myself in about, oh, a month now, so I'm not sure when or if I will. I miss you all too, and I'll try to sign on sometime this weekend, maybe late at night so if you're on Ralo, look for me. There are quite a few issues I have with coming back and playing as much as I did in the past, but the friends who have contacted me, or even tried to make contact, such as this post, are worth coming back to see now and then. I hope you know you have some really good friends around here who will make sure you won't have to look for anyone to party or play with. And Ralo - you're a Great Friend and I will Always think very fondly of you. I hope you are all doing well, and I'll see you soon.

John aka Doobius

Doob! I miss you so much! So much has happened in a month. I wish we could talk.

Thanks for posting you made my day Smile
Back to top Go down
MistressKali

MistressKali

Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Im missing Doob and Klancy   Im missing Doob and Klancy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:36 pm

...I shall try to log in sometime today Razz maybe I'll actually be able to stay in for more than 10 minutes? Shocked

If any of you guys have MSN or yahoo, you CAN add me you know XD. My emails are in the proper thread. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im missing Doob and Klancy   Im missing Doob and Klancy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im missing Doob and Klancy
Page 1 of 1