Go down 
AuthorMessage
MistressKali

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Missy the Missing Wizzy   Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:43 am

aha, couldn't help the title!

Hi all!

Missing me yet? I'm sorry I haven't been on, I've nearly had enough of trying to play LC. Not just because of the lag, dc's, errors, ect.. but also because of the fact that I've royally screwed up MistressKali. I'm thinking of continuing trying to log onto Lc and play during the daytime and play WOW (World of Warcraft)with the fiance in the evening (after 4pm) but not in MistressKali for awhile, on my Archer, LadyAeri... however, the only thing stopping me there is that I dont want to play my toons that aren't in Tri. I love you guys, you became my family when Beth and Dizzy (eeh.. sorry Beth) let me in the guild.

I've asked a few times if I could get LadyAeri in but no go, she's not 40+ (she's 32 and going to stay that way until she's got the SP she needs for a good long while) so I'm not so sure about playing LC anymore, I just don't find any joy in playing when I'm not in Tri and logging onto Mistress just to sit around is boring as hell, I want to be able to do stuff and because I didn't SP farm like I *should* have on Kali, I'm royally screwed. Crying or Very sad

Should I just quit or what? Any ideas on what I could/should do? I cannot deal with SPing in dratan (because of the lag and Kamira) unless I've got like... tons of SP pills or something.

Lots of Love,

Amanda
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypocrita

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Missy the Missing Wizzy   Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:23 pm

Sad Not much we can do without AP, is there? And we can't afford that, unfortunately... Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
airstar

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Missy the Missing Wizzy   Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:34 am

it is your decision to leave or not. I am sure every one would miss you tho. But you gotta do what you gotta do. Dont let onther make you decision. hmmmm but me saying this is telling you to do something so ignor this... wait that telling you to something to... dang this might take me a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistressKali

PostSubject: Re: Missy the Missing Wizzy   Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:54 am

Well, I dont WANT to stop playing LC, but I dont want to do Kali for awhile... but I want the toon I play regularly in Tri >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulslayer1

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Missy the Missing Wizzy   Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:08 pm

I am Smile *wheres my sit buddy Razz *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistressKali

PostSubject: Re: Missy the Missing Wizzy   Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:39 am

She's busy bein sad 'cause she messed up her fav toon Sad I'll be on tomorrow maybe but not on Missy, on Lady...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missy the Missing Wizzy   

Back to top Go down

Missy the Missing Wizzy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Triumverate Guild :: General Chat :: General-
Jump to: