Triumverate Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumverate Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear Triumvirate Guild,

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wisp

wisp

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Dear Triumvirate Guild, Empty
PostSubject: Dear Triumvirate Guild,   Dear Triumvirate Guild, Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:30 pm

Dear Triumvirate Guild,
I have decided to join Hostile Guild. My reason is because I am somewhat of a renegade and have always been a METH fan. I have a big heart, and feel like I am wrong for even doing this, but this is a game and fun one in which I want to enjoy.
Triumverate was the first guild I ever joined (actually wisp character joined first) and I was not ever really planning on tigereye joining any guild, but I did. I love TygerMyst, she is a fantastic person and leader. However, one the reason I joined Triumverate was because of partying in some solo parties with Doobius and talking to him about the guild he was in. Lately, he has gone on to do other endeavors as well. Secondly, then I met Klancy who was always helpful, smart , and full of fun to be had, and I am so sad that he has not been around to talk too. I miss the group eggy trips we all had Airadella, TygerMyst, Doob, and Klancy, Ralo, Relax, Ashon, and GreatRogue. I miss the tomb parties we all had. I guess I am saying I miss the fun, see to me it was not about having to level up, it was about being a group having a fun time. So , I want to be everyone's friend, but I have to check out Hostile for a change now. Thank you all for every moment I had. GreatRogue has been the most supportive friend I have ever met in Last Chaos . I will always be around for all you no matter what guild tag I have, but I must stretch my horizons, and I apologize for not being as up front about this, but I have been struggling with it personally.
Have Fun
Tiggs (tigereye)
Back to top Go down
ralo

ralo

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Dear Triumvirate Guild,   Dear Triumvirate Guild, Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:14 pm

wisp wrote:
Dear Triumvirate Guild,
I have decided to join Hostile Guild. My reason is because I am somewhat of a renegade and have always been a METH fan. I have a big heart, and feel like I am wrong for even doing this, but this is a game and fun one in which I want to enjoy.
Triumverate was the first guild I ever joined (actually wisp character joined first) and I was not ever really planning on tigereye joining any guild, but I did. I love TygerMyst, she is a fantastic person and leader. However, one the reason I joined Triumverate was because of partying in some solo parties with Doobius and talking to him about the guild he was in. Lately, he has gone on to do other endeavors as well. Secondly, then I met Klancy who was always helpful, smart , and full of fun to be had, and I am so sad that he has not been around to talk too. I miss the group eggy trips we all had Airadella, TygerMyst, Doob, and Klancy, Ralo, Relax, Ashon, and GreatRogue. I miss the tomb parties we all had. I guess I am saying I miss the fun, see to me it was not about having to level up, it was about being a group having a fun time. So , I want to be everyone's friend, but I have to check out Hostile for a change now. Thank you all for every moment I had. GreatRogue has been the most supportive friend I have ever met in Last Chaos . I will always be around for all you no matter what guild tag I have, but I must stretch my horizons, and I apologize for not being as up front about this, but I have been struggling with it personally.
Have Fun
Tiggs (tigereye)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RelaXx

RelaXx

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Dear Triumvirate Guild,   Dear Triumvirate Guild, Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:07 pm

Tiggs,

we or atleast i wont judge you for the guild your in, you are right its a game and we all play it in our own way, its something i said also earlier to you, i hope you find the fun that you seek in HOSTILE, and you know there is always a spot here open for you

hugz Rel
Back to top Go down
wisp

wisp

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Dear Triumvirate Guild,   Dear Triumvirate Guild, Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:42 pm

Thanks Relax for everything and support. Ralo, you always put a smile on my face, thanks. I always around in game for all of you.

Take Care and have fun,
tiggs afro
Back to top Go down
ralo

ralo

PostSubject: Re: Dear Triumvirate Guild,   Dear Triumvirate Guild, Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:58 pm

Well tiggs, if you are happy in HOSTILE, i'm happy too Very Happy
Have a great time there

oh btw i have to reinstall the game so ill log on later tomorrow Sleep

Last edited by ralo on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ralo

ralo

PostSubject: Re: Dear Triumvirate Guild,   Dear Triumvirate Guild, Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:01 pm

HOLY M Shocked LY downloading all these patches will take a long time
And all my SS's ( about 450 ) are gone Sad
Back to top Go down
Soulslayer1

Soulslayer1

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Dear Triumvirate Guild,   Dear Triumvirate Guild, Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:04 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW not tigger Sad
Back to top Go down
TygerMyst
Admin
TygerMyst

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Dear Triumvirate Guild,   Dear Triumvirate Guild, Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:00 pm

Tiggs <3 We wish you well, dearie. Yes, we had the talk and I am of the opinion that : "IF you love something, let it go - if it comes back it was always yours, if it doesn't - it never was..."

We still see each other and talk Smile

Best wishes, Tiggs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Triumvirate Guild,   Dear Triumvirate Guild, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Triumvirate Guild,
Page 1 of 1