Share | 

Aviendha, the MIA Sedai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AviendhaSedai

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Aviendha, the MIA Sedai   Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:24 am

Wow, its been a long time since i've logged into the guild, much less the forums Shocked...And while i'd like to say that i'll be active in both more often from now on, as things are, i probably won't be able to any time soon.
As some of you know (I think? lol), before coming over to Cariae (at the insistence of 2 oddballs i call sis and mom, otherwise known as Kali and Hyp, lol....*runs away and hides*) I had started playing LC on the Hatzring servers, as I figured, since I was new to the game, I might as well start on the new(er) server, at least until I got the hang of things.
Low and behold, I fast started making some very good friends there, and as such, when I started playing on the C servers, I still bounced back and forth between the two. And not very long after I started playing on Cariae, I was making friends here as well. Finally, as the finishing touch, I was welcomed into Triumverate by Tyger (and re welcomed several times there after, as the boot bug seemed take a liking to me, lol), a fact that I was (and still am) very grateful for (ty ever so much Beth Very Happy )
Now, to get to the reason why I've pulled a Houdini; with all of the dc's and lagging issues (well, there are other reasons too, lol), some of my friends, along with Kali (otherwise known as sis) and Hyp (otherwise known as mom) have pretty much put LC on hold until further notice, and are playing other games for the time being, one of them being WoW, and the other being Rohan: Blood Feud. *Yes, thats TWO games besides LC, and no, they all aren't playing both of them like I am, lol*
Now I know that sounds like the reason i'm not in LC anymore, but, that wouldn't be the reason at all, as i'm still in LC, just, not on Cariae atm Embarassed Whats happend is that back on Hatzring, i've become a GM *looks to see if anyone fell over from shock*
Yes, Avi the noob assassin is Cybele the noobish cleric/GM of his best friends guild, lol. A role i'm still getting used to, even though its been a couple of weeks now, but one that i'm slowly easing into with the help of my guildies; although, if my friend ever wants GM back, he knows i'll hand him the crown again without a quibble.
Anyways, now you know the reason why I haven't been in Tri for the past while. Truly, if I had more hours in a day, i'd be in Tri, in HonourLeague (the guild i'm GM of now), in WoW, AND in Rohan, each and every day, just so i could spend time with everyone i've come to know and care about, but as it is, I just don't have the time to spend it with everyone *big sigh*.
Okay, i've written enough for now, lol. Just wanted to let you all know that while I may be MIA from Tri, i'm not gone from the game, and when (I SO don't want to say if) time and circumstance permits, i'll be back in Tri once again Smile

Take care everyone
Avi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistressKali

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Aviendha, the MIA Sedai   Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:33 am

AviendhaSedai wrote:
As some of you know (I think? lol), before coming over to Cariae (at the insistence of 2 oddballs i call sis and mom, otherwise known as Kali and Hyp, lol....*runs away and hides*) I had started playing LC on the Hatzring servers, as I figured, since I was new to the game, I might as well start on the new(er) server, at least until I got the hang of things.

Shall I hurt you now or once you're in BC? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AviendhaSedai

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Aviendha, the MIA Sedai   Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:38 am

...Is there a third option, one without bodily harm? *Sniffles* Your such a meanie...I'm telling mom! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistressKali

PostSubject: Re: Aviendha, the MIA Sedai   Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:44 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

love ya bro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypocrita

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Aviendha, the MIA Sedai   Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:47 pm

We could always do one (or more) of the following:

1. Strip you to your underwear and tie you to the moon statue for a week. Twisted Evil

2. Dig a hole in the middle of the arena, pour cement in it and plunk you in it feet first. We'll be nice and give you a chair to sit on, I suppose...maybe... Laughing

3. Import the Lightning Hides from Fizzle's Hideout near Ogrimmar (WoW) and let them chase you around outside Randol Very Happy Very Happy

Hehehe....muahahaha!

Be happy you can still play this damned game at all. Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistressKali

PostSubject: Re: Aviendha, the MIA Sedai   Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:55 am

Hypocrita wrote:
3. Import the Lightning Hides from Fizzle's Hideout near Ogrimmar (WoW) and let them chase you around outside Randol Very Happy Very Happy

I vote 3!!! I like that idea best! Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulslayer1

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Aviendha, the MIA Sedai   Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:07 pm

Twisted Evil Comes outta nowhere strips runs through the lc arena muhahahaha greased up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aviendha, the MIA Sedai   

Back to top Go down

Aviendha, the MIA Sedai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Triumverate Guild :: General Chat :: General-
Jump to: