Triumverate Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumverate Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

time for me to take a break from the game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
airstar

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-07

time for me to take a break from the game Empty
PostSubject: time for me to take a break from the game   time for me to take a break from the game Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:35 pm

I have recently started school and i have not been playing the game much. I have decided that i will quilt the game for now. I will pop in on the Tri forms to say high for a whille. It was a hard decision, i love this guild a lot and i will miss you but i have to take a break. bye. Sad I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
MistressKali

MistressKali

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: time for me to take a break from the game   time for me to take a break from the game Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:09 am

Airrrrrrrrrrrrr! I'm gonna miss you girlie! Crying or Very sad enjoy school though Smile
Back to top Go down
airstar

PostSubject: Re: time for me to take a break from the game   time for me to take a break from the game Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:49 pm

thank you kali i am going to miss you too. but i will still be on tri forms so i can talk
Back to top Go down
MrsDoobius

MrsDoobius

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: time for me to take a break from the game   time for me to take a break from the game Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:00 pm

A lot of Tri is not on most of the time Sad
Back to top Go down
Soulslayer1

Soulslayer1

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: time for me to take a break from the game   time for me to take a break from the game Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:09 pm

Me 2 guys sports = pain and cant comp all the time Razz air it was fun though Smile enjoy school
Back to top Go down
airstar

PostSubject: Re: time for me to take a break from the game   time for me to take a break from the game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:53 pm

i saw missDoob i wish more people were on but oh well. Thx soul itt has been fun. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time for me to take a break from the game   time for me to take a break from the game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time for me to take a break from the game
Page 1 of 1