Triumverate Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumverate Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This string is rather quiet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wisp

wisp

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-16

This string is rather quiet Empty
PostSubject: This string is rather quiet   This string is rather quiet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:37 pm

Hey gang:

We've got to step up to the plate here. Summer's nearly over, and we soon will be focusing our time back indoors. The Triumverate continues to grow despite our losses.

I agree with Airadella that there are just too many great Tri-Mates to choose from, and common politesse prevents inhibits us from singling out an endorsement. I spoke up about this during the council meeting.

We have lost a handful of critically important guild mates, and I morn the loss too. But consider the even greater impact on Beth, who had built this group on their participation. I know that I, and I hope the rest of my guild mates carry a loyalty to her for making this fine association, but may of us have not had the chance (save a few) to have built the same intimacy that those who have passed did. Beth, I am truly sorry for that burden.

So I say again, we need to step up to the plate. This is a great guild. I hear that when folks invite me to join theirs and I tell them I am TRIUMVERATE, and mean to stay that way.

Beth, I hope that I am not speaking out of school here, but unfortunately I am a bit all or nothing, which is why I am often quietly listening. You need only to ask, and I challenge my guild mates to the same.

You have worked hard at this, and this group will be stronger and better if we can all keep the faith. We should stand on the shoulders of those guildies before us; some will be back. Celebrate our differences - build on the strength of our similarities. We have a good reputation in the community, good leadership, and every reason to be optimistic.

I continue to enjoy everyone, and am even charmed by a few of the vocal ones. So please count and reap the blessings of so many good guild-mates. Just ask and I'm sure that any one of us will be there.

I'll end this rant, and ask you pardon my prolixity.

Respectfuly,

john
Back to top Go down
Soulslayer1

Soulslayer1

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: This string is rather quiet   This string is rather quiet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:03 pm

Good stuff tiggs
Back to top Go down
Khristos

Khristos

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: oh how embarassing   This string is rather quiet Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:03 pm

I wrote this string from Wisp's computer this morning before work. It was in response to Tyger's posting regarding the council.

I'm sorry for the confusion -- but my thoughts on this subject remain as stated.

So...please note that this string was started by Kristos...and I wish everybody well, and cheer for you all as I watch guild chat every time I am on the game.

...john
Back to top Go down
TygerMyst
Admin
TygerMyst

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-10-02

PostSubject: Re: This string is rather quiet   This string is rather quiet Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:24 am

John - Thanks so much for this post Smile You brought happy tears to my eyes! And yes, Please ya'll - I need you and love everyone of you!
Back to top Go down
MistressKali

MistressKali

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: This string is rather quiet   This string is rather quiet Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:14 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I wish I could still actually play!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This string is rather quiet   This string is rather quiet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This string is rather quiet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Triumverate Guild :: News :: News-
Jump to: