Triumverate Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumverate Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MistressKali

MistressKali

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita Empty
PostSubject: Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita   Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:05 am

I'm checking the forums (both LC and Tri) everyday, so is mom.. but the two of us dc'ing all the time, it's nearly impossible to stay on for long anymore. *sigh*

We're going to be away for a little though, some family stuff going on and I just found my father so he and I are working on things too. I'll try to come on when I can, but this s the reason I'm not on.

Hypocrita asks me to let you know that she'll be away to for a lot of the same reasons, her computer doesn't seem to like LC much anymore I'm afraid.. we're doing the best we can to get back up and running though.

Have a great summer guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soulslayer1

Soulslayer1

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita   Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:48 pm

rabbit alright kali have fun only thing i can say is redowload basically
Back to top Go down
MistressKali

MistressKali

PostSubject: Re: Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita   Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:39 am

I have re downloaded it and tried playing, I get dc'd so often..

I hate to say this but I think I'm going to have to back off LC for awhile, either until I can figure out how to stop the dc's or until they fix it.

at one point I had seriously been thinking of quitting, but I decided against it, I'd miss you all too much! I do need a break though.. >_<

Tyger, if you need to, kick me from the guild, but I will be coming back to LC, I can promise you that.
Back to top Go down
MistressKali

MistressKali

PostSubject: Re: Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita   Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:38 pm

Sad Sad Sad

I miss everyone so much. You can add me on yahoo or MSN if you want, I'm almost always on them.. Smile

MSN: this-is-me__x01@hotmail.com
Yahoo: manda.rawks
Back to top Go down
Hypocrita

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita   Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:09 pm

I'm afraid redownloading is not the solution. Especially for my computer which is nearly 10 years old. Besides, I've done the re-install 3 times already... Rolling Eyes

I'll state flat out that I tried WoW, Runescape, and Neverwintwer Nights, to see if I had the same vicious lag with them as I do with LC, and, I DO NOT LAG WITH THOSE. Shocked
I was on LC last night for a bit and gave up in utter frustration because lag got me killed by a level 17 ghoul for god's sake...

Wow seems to be a lot more complex than LC, programming-wise, so this leads me to believe that the problems lie with Aeria's servers (or something), not my pc. Evil or Very Mad

So, until I can upgrade my card and memory, I will not be able to play Last Chaos. Mad

I'm going to miss you all, and the game. If you wish to kick me go ahead, because it's going to be a long time before I can afford the necessary parts. Sad
Anyway, I have a Hypocrita on Stormscale in the Horde faction and a Milotis on Elune in the Alliance. So if you play WoW come say hi.

XXXXXOOOOO

Maggie
Back to top Go down
Soulslayer1

Soulslayer1

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita   Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:38 pm

K cya when we do hypo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita   Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update for MistressKali & Hypocrita
Page 1 of 1